Before contacting support, we strongly recommend checking the possible solutions from this list:
Make sure you have activated the license key in the program Configuration (F12) / Other Options / License;
Make sure that the purchased HUD is linked to this license key Configuration (F12) / Other Options / License, the name of the purchased HUD should be displayed under the license key;
Make sure you have installed the HUD into the program folder: C:\Program Files\Hand2Note. To check if you have, go to C:\Program Files\Hand2Note\Config\Hud profiles, if there are “GT” profiles in the folder,everything has been installed correctly;
- If dashes are displayed in all stats fields
Check the current subscription to the program and the HUD you’ve purchased. The subscription and the HUD should not be lower than the limit that you are rebuilding;;
If program limits and the HUD match, but you still experience problems with stats building, go to: Configuration (F12) / Game Types and click “Reset to default”, then re-configure and click Clear and Build stats in the main program window.
- If the HUD is not displayed on the tables
Make sure you have set the nickname in Configuration (F12) / Rooms correctly.
If you play fast tables “Zoom / FastForward” or play with a dynamic HUD, you need to use: StarsHelper or SessionLord for PokerStars, 888Caption for PacificNetwork, PartyCaption for Party/Bwin, IPokerTools for iPoker network, WPNTools for WPN.
- Bugs and solutions when playing in PokerMaster
If the Dynamic HUD is not functioning, make sure that you are using the subscription for the “HYPER” program
HUD doesn’t appear and “Re-login required” marker is always shown in the main window.
- Please, ensure that you entered your credentials into pokermaster while Hand2Note was opened.
- Ensure that you use the last Hand2Note version.
- Make sure that in Configuration (F12) / Auto Import the path is added C:\PokerMasterHh;
- Install the .
- Uninstall the anti-virus program and restart the computer;
- If nothing helped, please send logs to by archiving the folder C:/ProgramFiles/Hand2Note/logs