1. Close the Hand2Note;
2. Go to: C:\Program Files\Hand2Note and delete “logs” folder;
3. Reproduce the problem, i.e. play a few hands to record new logs;
4. Close the Hand2Note and go to: C:\Program Files; create a zip/rar archive of the folder Hand2Note;
5. Upload the archive to any file sharing service such as , ;
6. Send the link to the support service at firstname.lastname@example.org describing the issue in detail.
Turning logging off
1. Open the Hand2Note;
2. Go to Configuration (F12) / Other options / Logging;
3. Uncheck all of the boxes and Save!