- How to delete a database?
Open this path: C:\Users → Name → AppData → Roaming →Hand2Note and delete the h2ndb folder. The program will create a new database automatically once it’s launched.
- How to create a new database?
Go to: Hand2Note → Настройки(F12)→ Базы
Enter a name for the new database and click Activate:
After this, Hand2Note will automatically restart with the new connected database.
How to transfer the database folder to another disk:
1. Go to: Configuration → Database / Settings → Database;
2. Click Open Folder;
3. Copy the contents of the folder into the folder where you would like to store the database;
4. Click Change Folder;
5. Select the new folder with the database and wait for the program to relaunch;
6. Delete the old database folder. You will find it at: C:\Users → Name → AppData → Roaming →Hand2Note