Below, you can find a brief guide on adaptation for a dynamic profile. It is important to learn all steps in order:
2. Memorize the colours used for statistics at preflop and postflop. It is also necessary to learn the coloured frames that signify preflop action. You can find colour specifications in the following sections:
3. Don’t open more than one table when arranging HUD for the first time. On average, the arrangement takes 30-40 minutes.
6. Add all programs and rooms to antivirus/firewall exceptions and only run as administrator!
7. Install additional software (the default settings of these programs will suffice)
- or for PokerStars;
- for Pacific;
- for Winning Network Poker.
- for PartyPoker;
- for the new iPoker network.
8. At the end, to ensure that dynamics is working, launch all programs and the client and check the connection with additional software.
If difficulties occur during the process of adaptation, contact us via email or send your questions to our Skype.
We are online in Skype every day from 8 am to 8 pm Moscow time (GMT+3). If possible, attach screenshots to your message.